Ocotillo Casita in Historic Mesilla AirBnB + $100 Gift Card to Local Restaurant
- Lot # 118
- System ID # 5051221
- End Date
- Start Date
Ocotillo Casita in Historic Mesilla, NM- Since we are offering two nights accommodation including a $100 gift certificate to a local restaurant off-line the AirBnB platform the lucky bidder will need to contact Eric Walkinshaw at (575) 932-8524 to block out a time that works for you and its availability.
- Located in historic Mesilla, NM 1-1/2 blocks north of the historic Mesilla Plaza
- Casita is within short walking distance to 12 restaurants, 3 coffee shops, 1 brewery, small grocery, and numerous shops. Many of the restaurants have have live music, primarily on weekends.
- Mesilla is within 20 minutes from the Organ Mountain and Desert Peaks National Monument and 1.5 hours to White Sands National Park
- The Ocotillo Casita is fully equipped 550 SF. rehabilitated 1930 adobe structure with full kitchen, living room with fold out queen bed sofa, small 4 seat dining table, main bedroom with king size bed, and adjoining bathroom with shower.
- It has an outdoor covered porch with 2 seat table and 2 patio chairs.
- The Casita as Wi-Fi as all has Smart TV to stream movies.
- The Casita has exterior access to laundry.
- The Ocotillo Casita has been on AirBnB since January 1, 2020 and has received rave reviews from all guests. For more pictures, access AirB&B under Ocotillo Casita in Historic Mesilla.