⛏️🪨💎 Magnificent Minerals ⛏️🪨💎 Phase II Closed (#12076123)Terms & Conditions
1930 Ford Coupe Hot Rod
- Sold Winning Bid: $40,350.00 Reserve Price Met
- 291 Bid(s) View Bid History
- High Bidder: bleeone
- Lot # HOT
- System ID # 12077179
- End Date
- Start Date
1930 Ford Coupe Hot Rod
One-of-a-kind 1930 Ford Model A Five Window Rumble Seat Coupe that is sure to turn heads and steal the show! This hot rod is equipped with a high-performance Big Block 454 7.4 Liter Chevy Engine with Roller Tip Rockers and Aluminum Heads, paired with a 700R4 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, making it a powerhouse on the road.
The Mustang II Front Suspension and Narrowed GM 12 Bolt Rear End provide superior handling and control, while the Ceramic Coated Exhaust, Front To Back, gives it an impressive sound that will make heads turn. The Inglese Fuel Injection and Edelbrock Fuel Control work together with the IDA Weber Carburetor, Mallory Electric Fuel Pump, and MSD Adjustable Timing Control to deliver a invigorating driving experience.
This hot rod is equipped with a Vintage Aire Air-conditioning system, B&M Shifter, 16" Colorado Custom Wheels, VDO Gauges, and an Eclipse Stereo. The Rumble Seat with Remote Release adds to the car's vintage charm and is perfect for cruising with friends and family that enjoy being in the spotlight.
Out of state bidders are welcome we will facilitate transportation if needed. This vehicle has a clean New Mexico Title. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of automotive history that is sure to impress and excite. Bid now and make this beauty yours today!
Model: A Five Window Rumble Seat Coupe
Title: Clean New Mexico Title, Ready to Transfer
- High Performance Big Block 454 7.4 Liter Chevy Engine w/Roller Tip Rockers
- Aluminum Heads
- 700R4 4Speed Automatic Transmission
- Mustang II Front Suspension
- Narrowed GM 12 Bolt Rear End
- Ceramic Coated Exhaust, Front To Back
- Inglese Fuel Injection
- Edelbrock Fuel Control
- IDA Weber Carburetor
- Mallory Electric Fuel Pump
- MSD Adjustable Timing Control
- Walker Radiator
- 4 Link Suspension with Coilovers
- Tilt Steering Column
- Vintage Aire Air-conditioning
- B&M Shifter
- 16" Colorado Custom Wheels
- VDO Gauges
- Eclipse Stereo
- Ruble Seat with Remote Release
The following information is provided as a courtesy based on our observations. We encourage you to schedule a viewing of this vehicle.
As with all of the items sold at nmauctions.com, this vehicle is sold as-is.
- Excellent: NOTE UPDATE BELOW Everything functions as intended. Air Conditioning, All features work as intended. This vehicle starts easy and is free of parasitic draws. Engine sounds great, shifts smoothly and operates as intended.
4/16/2023 UPDATE: During inspection, it was determined that the air conditioner is not currently operable.
The system is complete and tested good initially - but now appears to require service.
- Good: There's a chip in the front driver side fender, and some damage to fenders, shown in final photos. Otherwise good.
Prospective buyers are encouraged to schedule a private inspection of this vehicle.
Cash, Check, Wire or Certified Funds Only.
Payment must be received in full within 72 hours of auction ending.
We do not accept Credit Cards for automobiles.
- $500 Deposit Due in 24 Hours
- Balance Due in 72 Hours